Mani Ratnam's choice for Chekka Chivantha Vaanam is Abu Dhabi
Mani Ratnam movies always had scenic beauty. Be it his earlier flick or his very recent movie Kaatru Veliyidai that had few scenes shot in Serbia.
Now the latest we hear is that Mani Ratnam's next film Chekka Chivantha Vaanam will apparently be shot in Abu Dhabi. The reports say that the crew members are already in Abu Dhabi to get things ready for the shoot. It is expected to be a one-week long schedule and actors like Arun Vijay are likely to take part in it. More updates to follow in the coming days.
Published on: 08 May 2018
- Popular VJ roped into Mani Ratnam's next!
- 'Hope Mani Ratnam sir makes Alaipayuthey 2 and signs me' – Swathishta
- Its Aditi Rao Hydari again for Mani Ratnam!
- Cheenu Mohan in Mani Rathnam's next with STR & Vijay Sethupathi!
- Ensemble cast for Mani Ratnam's next