No Stalking scenes in Sivakarthikeyan's next!
There had been quite a lot of conflicts that happened when Remo was released and there were many questions raised at him about the way he wins the girls attention in that movie and it was even debated by the audience at many forums. The actor in the meantime was also impatient when we have was asked about the same, now looks like there has been a change here.
At a recent interaction with college students, the actor said, "Not only in Seemaraja, you won't see such scenes in any of my future movies. It's the evolution of my career. Film-making is a process. I conveyed a vital message in my previous film Velaikkaran. Still, you people talk about Remo. I think you will not be asking this question after five years. But now, my directors themselves avoid such situations and songs."
Published on: 03 April 2018
- It's Sivakarthikeyan and Nayanthara again!
- More on Sivakarthikeyan's sci-fi film?
- "The next schedule will be even more challenging" - ArunRaja Kamaraj about his women's cricket based movie
- What's the change in Sivakarthikeyan's next?
- AR Rahman for Sivakarthikeyan