This film needs all the showers for taking up a subject like AIDS and they have also succeeded in presenting it neatly to the audience. To know more about this flick, read our review below:
1. Aditi Balan makes a strong debut. Grabs attention with her realistic performance.
2. Unpredictable storyline.
3. The screenplay is good.
4. Editing by Raymond Crasta is neat.
5. Bindhu Malini and Vedanth Bharadwaj music fit in well.
6. Cinematography by Shelley Calist needs a special appreciation.
1. The reality show takes the focus off from the major plot.
The entire cast of this film has given a brilliant performance. Aditi Balan gets a strong debut, she gives a brilliant performance.
Anjali Varathan as the transgender Emily performs well also Lakshmy Gopalswamy as the television host and Pradeep Antony as the assistant director.
Each and every character in this film gives their best and realistic performance.
Talking about the technical aspect of the movie, this is brilliantly made. Cinematography by Shelley Calist is worth mentioning and the tone fits in well. The writing is gripping and is unpredictable.
The dialogues are well written and Raymond Derrick Crasta’s editing is neat and crisp. Music by Bindhu Malini and Vedanth Bharadwaj is good.
Arun Prabhu Purushothaman proves his skills through this film and he is a new find in this industry this year. Stylish in his making and unique in his story that makes him special.