Actors: Ajith Kumar, Manju Warrier, Samuthirakani, Pavani Reddy, John Kokken, Mamathi Chari, Veera, and Bagavathi Perumal
Director: H. Vinoth
Produced by: Boney Kapoor
Music director: M Ghibran
Distributed by: Red Giant Movies
Cinematography: Nirav Shah
Finally, the day has come for the fans. The much-awaited Ajith Kumar starrer Thunivu is out now. The movie had huge expectations among the audience and let’s see if the movie has stood up to the expectations of the audience.
A gang comes to rob a private bank in Chennai with the help of the police but there comes Ajith to rob the bank. After all the chaos, a huge explosive is found which gives a clue that there is a third team inside, and then the rest of the story is about the game between these gangs and what is the motive behind this robbery.
1. Ajith’s mannerisms and dialogue delivery bring the roof down.
2. The characters in the movie are used well. (The journalist, Inspector, and Bank Manager).
3. Action sequences are choreographed well and it’s the biggest strength of the film.
4. Gibran’s background music adds more power to the movie.
5. Excellent cinematography.
1. The team could have concentrated better on the second half as it gets tiring as the film progresses.
2. Climax could have been shot better.
Though the movie lacks logic, a good message is delivered to the public. The making and fight sequences make it a watchable one.